Set on a 1,260 hectare sheep and cattle farm in a grassy valley against the bush-covered hills of the Coromandel Ranges, we provide accommodation to suit a wide range of visitors.
(Camping closed between 21 Dec-2 January).
- $12 per person using shower and toilet
- $14 per person using shower, toilet, kitchen and lounge of the backpacker's house
- $75 for 2 people, $5 per extra person
- $25-$38 per person (discounts can apply)
Double, twin, share (4 beds), and dorm-style (6 beds) at a bush lodge. The hostel includes a piano and a cosy open fire.
Bush Lodges (sleep 6 and 9)
- $85 for 1-4 people
- $100 for 5 or more people
The bush lodges are a 2km drive through the farm and are surrounded by bush and streams. Lighting, fridge and most of the hot-water heating are provided by a water-powered generator. A woodstove is lit to heat the lodges and cooking is done with a gas cooker inside or a wood-fired BBQ outside. Everything provided except linen and bedding which can be hired for a once-only charge of $1 per sheet & $2 per towel.
2 and 3-bedroom houses. Ideal for families. Fully self-contained with all modern conveniences.